Consider joining our talented and dedicated staff!
Currently Open Positions
Director of Faith Formation
The primary objective of this position is to direct of all aspects of St. John’s Faith Formation and Sacramental Preparation programs from pre-school through high school, as well as working with the pastor on adult faith formation opportunities.
Coordinator of Youth Ministry
The primary objective of this position is to direct, implement, and oversee the ministry aspects of the parish youth programming. The Coordinator of Youth Ministry and the Director of Faith Formation collaborate to fulfill the Mission of the Parish in regards to youth formation. This position is responsible for developing a comprehensive youth ministry for grades 6-12 under the direction of the Director of Faith Formation. The Coordinator’s role is to form young people to be strong Catholic leaders in their parish and community. This includes, but is not limited to, directing peer ministry (discipleship groups), conversion opportunities, retreats, missions, outreach, service and other youth events. Great people and communication skills are essential for the success of this position.
The primary objective of this position is to provide skilled bookkeeping services, including payroll processing, for our parish that includes a church, a PreK-8 school, and a cemetery. The candidate who will experience the easiest transition into this position will be one who has knowledge of GAAP, QuickBooks (desktop version, not online version), and MS Office and Google Suite. This is a part-time (20-30 hours/week), on-site position at the Church Office.
The primary objective of this position is to provide piano and organ music for parish liturgies–all weekend, Holy Day, and special feast day celebrations, including:
- Sunday 8:00AM and 10:00AM liturgies, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter, Holy Days of Obligation, and other special liturgies
- Provide music or schedule accompanists for Saturday 5:00PM weekend mass
- Schedule musicians needed for Christmas, Easter, and other special occasions, ensuring adequate prep/rehearsal time
- Supervise other musicians, whether part-time, paid, or unpaid
- Schedule all musicians for liturgies (choir, cantors, scholas, instrumentalists)
- Coordinate/lead rehearsals as needed
- Coordinate hand bell choir for funeral services
Click HERE for additional information on Current Openings.
Open positions at St. John the Baptist Catholic Montessori School can be found HERE.