Consider joining our talented and dedicated staff!
Currently Open Positions
Coordinator of Communication/Administrative Assistant
The primary objective of this position is to coordinate all communication that comes from our parish, including the weekly bulletin, weekly email updates, and social media posts. The position also entails answering any questions that come in to the parish office through the phone or email.
The primary objective of this position is to provide piano and organ music for parish liturgies–all weekend, Holy Day, and special feast day celebrations, including:
- Sunday 8:00AM and 10:00AM liturgies, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter, Holy Days of Obligation, and other special liturgies
- Provide music or schedule accompanists for Saturday 5:00PM weekend mass
- Schedule musicians needed for Christmas, Easter, and other special occasions, ensuring adequate prep/rehearsal time
- Supervise other musicians, whether part-time, paid, or unpaid
- Schedule all musicians for liturgies (choir, cantors, scholas, instrumentalists)
- Coordinate/lead rehearsals as needed
- Coordinate hand bell choir for funeral services
Click HERE for additional information on Current Openings.
Open positions at St. John the Baptist Catholic Montessori School can be found HERE.