2021 Faith, Hope & Healing Stewardship Campaign
Thank you to all parishioners who have completed and submitted your Commitment Card. For those parishioners who have not yet had the opportunity to submit their card, a letter will be mailed to you with a personalized Commitment Card. Please prayerfully consider how you and your family can help our parish by financially supporting our ministries, furthering our mission, and reinforcing our future.
- We ask that all the faithful parishioners complete a Commitment Card by November 8th. You may:
- Mail to the church in a pre-addressed envelope included
- Bring to Mass next Sunday
- Enroll electronically online HERE
- Please include any prayer intentions you have
Our goal is 100% participation! Thank you for your generosity and support of St. John’s Catholic Parish!
- 2021 Stewardship Brochure
- 2021 Stewardship Commitment Form
- Online Giving with Faith Direct – ENROLL NOW!
Please watch Fr. Carlson’s homily from Stewardship Sunday, October 25, 2020
Our Finance Council Chair, Pat Johnson, gives a financial update as to where we are at as of October 2020.
Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to St. John the Baptist via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.